Kentucky Free Government Phone from FeelSafe Wireless
FeelSafe Wireless offers government assisted wireless phone services to low income families and individuals in Kentucky. Qualified customers may receive a free cell phone plus 750 Voice, 500 Text Messages and 500MB of Data for Internet every month. We offer Lifeline discounts to qualified Kentucky customers who meet certain eligibility requirements such as government assistance or a household income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Your FREE Lifeline benefit is limited to one per household and cannot be combined with any other Lifeline offer.
Also included for Kentucky Residents:
|911/E911 Access||Voicemail Account||Caller ID||Call Waiting|
|3 Way Calling||Text Messaging||Call Forwarding||Free Calls to Customer Service|
- 911/E911 Access
- Voicemail Account
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- 3 Way Calling
- Text Messaging
- Call Forwarding
- Free Calls to Customer Service
Buy Airtime in Kentucky:
|$5 for an additional 50 TOTAL Units||Additional Voice Units|
|$10 for an additional 125 TOTAL Units||Additional Text Messaging Units|
|$20 for an additional 250 TOTAL Units||Multimedia Messaging*|
|$30 for an additional 400 TOTAL Units||International Messaging|
|$50 for an additional 700 TOTAL Units||Data/Web Access*|
|1 Voice Minute = 1 Unit|
|1 Text/MMS = 1 Unit|
|1 International Text/MMS = 1 Unit|
|1 MB Data = 3 Units|
How do you qualify in the state of Kentucky?
Qualifying for FEELSAFE WIRELESS in Kentucky is Easy! Just make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements for your state and you will be able to receive your FREE FEELSAFE WIRELESS phone with 750 Voice, 500 Text, 500 MB FREE MONTHLY SERVICE.
- Limit in Kentucky is one Lifeline phone per household (either wireline or wireless service).
- FEELSAFE Wireless Lifeline benefits are available to consumers living in the state of Kentucky who use any of the following government assistance programs or have an income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP/Food Stamps/Food Assistance)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension
Kentucky customers must have proof of Participation or Household income to qualify for the Lifeline service. In order to maintain your Lifeline Service, you must verify your enrollment information annually through this site.
- Lifeline is a government benefit program, and consumers who willfully make false statements in order to obtain the benefit can be punished by fine or imprisonment or can be barred from the Program. Lifeline Service is Non-Transferable. This is a program to help Kentucky residents that need assistance with their monthly cell phone service.
In order to maintain your Lifeline Service in Kentucky, you must verify your enrollment information annually through Feelsafe Wireless or another Lifeline approved vendor.