Michigan Free Government Phone from FeelSafe Wireless
Qualified Lifeline Subscribers Receive
FeelSafe Wireless offers government assisted wireless phone services to low income families and individuals within the state of Michigan. Qualified Michigan customers may receive a free cell phone plus 1000 Voice, 500 Text Messages and 4.5GB of Data for Internet every month. Feelsafe offers Lifeline discounts to qualified Michigan customers who meet certain eligibility requirements such as government assistance or a household income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Your FREE Lifeline benefit in Michigan is limited to one per household and cannot be combined with any other Lifeline offer or offers.
Also included for the state of Michigan:
|911/E911 Access||Voicemail Account||Caller ID||Call Waiting|
|3 Way Calling||Text Messaging||Call Forwarding||Free Calls to Customer Service|
- 911/E911 Access
- Voicemail Account
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- 3 Way Calling
- Text Messaging
- Call Forwarding
- Free Calls to Customer Service
Buy Airtime in Michigan:
|Top Up Amount||Cost per Voice Minute||Cost per Text Message||Cost per Multimedia Message||Cost per MB Data|
*Price per unit will be deducted from available Top balance.
How do you qualify in Michigan?
Qualifying for Lifeline with FEELSAFE WIRELESS is Easy! Just make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements and you will be able to receive your FREE FEELSAFE WIRELESS phone with 1000 Voice, 500 Text, 4.5GB FREE MONTHLY SERVICE. These Lifeline services are available to the perminent residents of Michigan.
- In Michigan, there is a limit of one Lifeline phone per household (either wireline or wireless service).
- FEELSAFE Wireless Lifeline benefits are available to Michigan consumers who use any of the following government assistance programs or have an income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP/Food Stamps/Food Assistance)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension
Proof of Participation or Household income is required to get service within the state of Michigan. In order to maintain your Lifeline Service, you must verify your enrollment information each year through Feelsafe wireless or through a qualified Lifeline service vendor.
- Lifeline in the state of Michigan is a government benefit program, and consumers who willfully make false statements in order to obtain the benefit can be punished by fine or imprisonment or can be barred from the Program. Lifeline Service is Non-Transferable.
In order to maintain your Michigan Lifeline Service, you must verify your enrollment information annually.