Mississippi Free Government Phone from FeelSafe Wireless
Lifeline + EBB
UnlimitedTalk, Text & MMS
Unlimited Web Data
Learn More »
Attention Mississippi Residents! FeelSafe Wireless offers government assisted wireless phone services to low income families and individuals living in Mississippi. Qualified Mississippi customers may receive a free cell phone plus 1000 Voice, 500 Text Messages and 4.5GB of Data for Internet each month. We offer Lifeline discounts to qualified Mississippi customers who meet eligibility requirements for your specific state, such as government assistance or a household income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Your FREE Lifeline benefit is limited to one per household and cannot be combined with any other Lifeline offer in Mississippi or from any other state.
Mississippi Lifeline Customers Receive:
|911/E911 Access||Voicemail Account||Caller ID||Call Waiting|
|3 Way Calling||Text Messaging||Call Forwarding||Free Calls to Customer Service|
- 911/E911 Access
- Voicemail Account
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- 3 Way Calling
- Text Messaging
- Call Forwarding
- Free Calls to Customer Service
Mississippi Customer Can Also Add Airtime:
|Top Up Amount||Cost per Voice Minute||Cost per Text Message||Cost per Multimedia Message||Cost per MB Data|
*Price per unit will be deducted from available Top balance.
So, How do you qualify in Mississippi?
Qualifying for the Mississippi Lifeline program through FEELSAFE WIRELESS is Easy! Just make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements and you will be able to receive your FREE FEELSAFE WIRELESS phone with 1000 Voice, 500 Text, 4.5GB FREE MONTHLY SERVICE within the state of Mississippi.
- There is a limit of one Lifeline phone per Mississippi household (either wireline or wireless service).
- FEELSAFE Wireless Lifeline benefits are available to Mississippi consumers who use any of the following government assistance programs or have an income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP/Food Stamps/Food Assistance)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA) or Section 8
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension
Proof of Participation or Household income is required to get service within the state of Mississippi. In order to maintain your Lifeline Service, you must verify your enrollment information each year through a registered Lifeline vendor or come back to Feelsafe wireless and let us help you get setup for the state of Mississippi.
- Lifeline is a government benefit program, and Mississippi consumers who willfully make false statements in order to obtain the benefit can be punished by fine or imprisonment or can be barred from the Program. Lifeline Service is Non-Transferable.
In order to maintain the Mississippi Lifeline Service, you must verify your enrollment information annually.