New York Free Government Phone from FeelSafe Wireless
Lifeline + EBB
UnlimitedTalk, Text & MMS
Unlimited Web Data
Learn More »
Are you a New York resident looking for government assisted wireless phone services? FeelSafe Wireless offers low income families and individuals living in New York the opportunity to qualify for Lifeline services. Qualified New York resident may receive a free cell phone plus 1000 Voice, 500 Text Messages and 4.5GB of Data for Internet each and every month. Feelsafe wireless offers Lifeline discounts to qualified New York customers who meet certain eligibility requirements such as government assistance or a household income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Your FREE Lifeline benefit is limited in New York to one per household and cannot be combined with any other Lifeline offer.
Included in New York Lifeline service:
|911/E911 Access||Voicemail Account||Caller ID||Call Waiting|
|3 Way Calling||Text Messaging||Call Forwarding||Free Calls to Customer Service|
- 911/E911 Access
- Voicemail Account
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- 3 Way Calling
- Text Messaging
- Call Forwarding
- Free Calls to Customer Service
Buy Additional Airtime in New York:
|Top Up Amount||Cost per Voice Minute||Cost per Text Message||Cost per Multimedia Message||Cost per MB Data|
*Price per unit will be deducted from available Top balance.
How do New York residents qualify?
Qualifying for the New York Lifeline program through FEELSAFE WIRELESS is Easy! Just make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements and you will be able to receive your FREE FEELSAFE WIRELESS phone with 1000 Voice, 500 Text, 4.5GB FREE MONTHLY SERVICE in the state of New York.
- Limited in New York to one Lifeline phone per household (either wireline or wireless service).
- FEELSAFE Wireless Lifeline benefits are available to New York consumers who use any of the following government assistance programs or have an income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP/Food Stamps/Food Assistance)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA) or Section 8
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension
Proof of Participation or Household income is required to get service within the state of Ohio. In order to maintain your Lifeline Service, you must verify your enrollment information annually through Feelsafe wireless or another certified New York Lifeline vendor.
- Lifeline is a government benefit program, and New York consumers who willfully make false statements in order to obtain the benefit can be punished by fine or imprisonment or can be barred from the Program. Lifeline Service is Non-Transferable.
In order to maintain your Lifeline Service in the state of New York, you must verify your enrollment information annually.