Ohio Free Government Phone from FeelSafe Wireless
Are you an Ohio resident looking for government assisted wireless phone services? FeelSafe Wireless offers low income families and individuals living in Ohio the opportunity to qualify for Lifeline services. Qualified Ohio resident may receive a free cell phone plus 750 Voice, 500 Text Messages and 500MB of Data for Internet each and every month. Feelsafe wireless offers Lifeline discounts to qualified Ohio customers who meet certain eligibility requirements such as government assistance or a household income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Your FREE Lifeline benefit is limited in Ohio to one per household and cannot be combined with any other Lifeline offer.
Included in Ohio Lifeline service:
|911/E911 Access||Voicemail Account||Caller ID||Call Waiting|
|3 Way Calling||Text Messaging||Call Forwarding||Free Calls to Customer Service|
- 911/E911 Access
- Voicemail Account
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- 3 Way Calling
- Text Messaging
- Call Forwarding
- Free Calls to Customer Service
Buy Additional Airtime in Ohio:
|$5 for an additional 50 TOTAL Units||Additional Voice Units|
|$10 for an additional 125 TOTAL Units||Additional Text Messaging Units|
|$20 for an additional 250 TOTAL Units||Multimedia Messaging*|
|$30 for an additional 400 TOTAL Units||International Messaging|
|$50 for an additional 700 TOTAL Units||Data/Web Access*|
|1 Voice Minute = 1 Unit|
|1 Text/MMS = 1 Unit|
|1 International Text/MMS = 1 Unit|
|1 MB Data = 3 Units|
How do Ohio residents qualify?
Qualifying for the Ohio Lifeline program through FEELSAFE WIRELESS is Easy! Just make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements and you will be able to receive your FREE FEELSAFE WIRELESS phone with 750 Voice, 500 Text, 500 MB FREE MONTHLY SERVICE in the state of Ohio.
- Limited in Ohio to one Lifeline phone per household (either wireline or wireless service).
- FEELSAFE Wireless Lifeline benefits are available to Ohio consumers who use any of the following government assistance programs or have an income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP/Food Stamps/Food Assistance)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA) or Section 8
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension
Proof of Participation or Household income is required to get service within the state of Ohiio. In order to maintain your Lifeline Service, you must verify your enrollment information annually through Feelsafe wireless or another certified Ohio Lifeline vendor.
- Lifeline is a government benefit program, and Ohio consumers who willfully make false statements in order to obtain the benefit can be punished by fine or imprisonment or can be barred from the Program. Lifeline Service is Non-Transferable.
In order to maintain your Lifeline Service in the state of Ohio, you must verify your enrollment information annually.