South Carolina Free Government Phone from FeelSafe Wireless
FeelSafe Wireless offers government assisted wireless phone services to low income families and individuals in South Carolina. Qualified customers may receive a free cell phone plus 750 Voice, 500 Text Messages and 500MB of Data for Internet every month. We offer Lifeline discounts to qualified South Carolina customers who meet certain eligibility requirements such as government assistance or a household income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Your FREE Lifeline benefit is limited to one per household and cannot be combined with any other Lifeline offer.
|911/E911 Access||Voicemail Account||Caller ID||Call Waiting|
|3 Way Calling||Call Forwarding||Free Calls to Customer Service|
- 911/E911 Access
- Voicemail Account
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- 3 Way Calling
- Call Forwarding
- Free Calls to Customer Service
|$5 for an additional 50 TOTAL Units||Additional Voice Units|
|$10 for an additional 125 TOTAL Units||Additional Text Messaging Units|
|$20 for an additional 250 TOTAL Units||Multimedia Messaging*|
|$30 for an additional 400 TOTAL Units||International Messaging|
|$50 for an additional 700 TOTAL Units||Data/Web Access*|
|1 Voice Minute = 1 Unit|
|1 Text/MMS = 1 Unit|
|1 International Text/MMS = 1 Unit|
|1 MB Data = 3 Units|
How do you qualify?
Qualifying for FEELSAFE WIRELESS is Easy! Just make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements and you will be able to receive your FREE FEELSAFE WIRELESS phone with 750 Voice, 500 Text, 500 MB FREE MONTHLY SERVICE.
- Limit one Lifeline phone per household (either wireline or wireless service).
- FEELSAFE Wireless Lifeline benefits are available to consumers who use any of the following government assistance programs or have an income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP/Food Stamps/Food Assistance)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Supplemental Social Security (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension
Proof of Participation or Household income is required to get service. In order to maintain your Lifeline Service, you must verify your enrollment information annually.
- Lifeline is a government benefit program, and consumers who willfully make false statements in order to obtain the benefit can be punished by fine or imprisonment or can be barred from the Program. Lifeline Service is Non-Transferable.
In order to maintain your Lifeline Service, you must verify your enrollment information annually.