Wisconsin Free Government Phone from FeelSafe Wireless
Qualified Lifeline Subscribers Receive
FeelSafe Wireless offers free government assisted wireless phone services to low income families and individuals permanently living in the state of Wisconsin. Qualified customers may receive a free cell phone plus 1000 Voice, 500 Text Messages and 4.5GB of Data for Internet every month. We offer Lifeline discounts to qualified Wisconsin customers who meet certain eligibility requirements such as government assistance or a household income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Your FREE Lifeline benefit is limited to one per Wisconsin household and cannot be combined with any other Lifeline offer.
Included in Wisconsin Lifeline service:
|911/E911 Access||Voicemail Account||Caller ID||Call Waiting|
|3 Way Calling||Text Messaging||Call Forwarding||Free Calls to Customer Service|
- 911/E911 Access
- Voicemail Account
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- 3 Way Calling
- Text Messaging
- Call Forwarding
- Free Calls to Customer Service
Buy Additional Airtime in Wisconsin:
|Top Up Amount||Cost per Voice Minute||Cost per Text Message||Cost per Multimedia Message||Cost per MB Data|
*Price per unit will be deducted from available Top balance.
How do Wisconsin Residents Qualify?
Qualifying for FEELSAFE WIRELESS in the state of Wisconsin is Easy! Just make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements and you will be able to receive your FREE FEELSAFE WIRELESS phone with 1000 Voice, 500 Text, 4.5GB FREE MONTHLY SERVICE.
- Limit one Lifeline phone per Wisconsin household (either wireline or wireless service).
- FEELSAFE Wireless offers Lifeline benefits to Wisconsin consumers who use any of the following government assistance programs or have an income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP/Food Stamps/Food Assistance)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA) or Section 8
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension
Proof of Participation or Household income is required to get service in the state of Wisconsin. In order to maintain your Lifeline Service while living in Wisconsin, you must verify your enrollment information annually.
- Lifeline service for Wisconsin is a government benefit program, and consumers who willfully make false statements in order to obtain the benefit can be punished by fine or imprisonment or can be barred from the Program. Lifeline Service is Non-Transferable.
In order to maintain your Wisconsin Lifeline Service, you must verify your enrollment information annually.